Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crazy?!

Big difference with this two photos?

Sooo EMO......>.<

Nah!! Someone love this photo... But I think i was like little kiddo=)

Wondering which is the one that you guys always saw? Big smile or no expression?

What a tired day! Wondering why I'm soooo TIRED! Seriously, I'm not busy at all on today's work... But just simply feeling tired. Hey sis! I really miss you badly, hate the feelings being alone now... My brain start functioning so hardworking again, getting started to thinking too much, will really drive me crazy then..

Hmm... I still have three more story books to go, have to finish it by next week, hopefully this will help me on not thinking that much! Having those feelings of crying again... Heeee... See! Something wrong with me again! Here it goes, 54 days to Adelaide... I'm looking forward on everything but yet so heavy hearted to leave things behind.

Have to really getting started on planning things... Time flies! It's just two more weeks that I'm gonna quit my job, gonna resign! Wondering should be happy or sad?! And for the coming august will be really a packed month... I'm going to KL to attend my bro's convocation, will do my shopping there... Hehe=) It's mega sales there, sure can get something better and cheaper than KK.. Gonna get my lappy there also^^

Hmm... Still thinking whether gonna get back to penang? I miss the food there, somemore I won't get to go back there for nxt year CNY... Will miss my cousin then! Just after KL trip, I have my KK pinkies gathering, I've not seen then for about one yrs already... Gonna leave soon again, sure have to meet up! After that will be my farewell...

Still have to pack my stuff again, still haven't done my shopping list... So much things to buy! Can you imagine? Such a busy month... K larh! Just feeling like writing something, nothing much... I'll be doing alright soon...  Since you've been asking for cake from me so long already, will be doing ice-cream cake very soon... Will leave it half for you, since I promise a cake for you before leave.. Hehe=p But no guarantee how it taste!

2 comments:

筱宇@倩妏 said...

2张都喜欢^^。
你什么时候去你哥哥的毕业典礼?

M!cHell3 said...

下个月咯...
8月大该7或8号吧!之后应该会回槟城一趟...
怎么了?