Friday, November 6, 2009

6th visit to Ananda

It's the 2nd last week for our weekly placement in Ananda, just one more week to go and here it comes our daily placement for 3 weeks. Just got our shift that day, will be having early shift for mon to wed and late shift for thurs and fri. Gotta be really prepare for that!

I'm having fun today, get to shower one resident all by myself in Yarra and later on got swap over to Swan as Chua wanna have a try at Ananda 1. I get to follow Charlene at Swan, she's really nice! I enjoy the work at there... Just that feeling a bit bad that i wasn't in Yarra with April, I'll go back to her next week since she's been teaching me all the way until now. I guess she's happy that Charlene said I've done well there.

From swaping over, I really get to know the difference between Ananda 1 and 2. You've got to deal with all kind of behaviours and dementia person there. Eventhough it's tiring, but I do enjoy the day, and I know this is what i want. I meant this is something demanding but I ready to work for it, just wanna help out what I could.

Gonna go to city again tomorrow^^ Hmm... Lots stuff to buy, gonna really buy some food so that i won't get hungry when placement. And... I've got lots of presents to buy, everyone having birthday almost the same time. Working hard on my Aspire Book and assignment last few days, Hooray! I finished everything now and could just relax, the others still working hard...Hehe^^ Well, this is just the beginning, when it's diploma it gotta be like mountain!

0 comments: