Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Miss all of these..







It's only been like 2 weeks plus since I came back to Adelaide. Well, it seems like it's been ages for me! I suppose time flies, but it goes quick when you're busy. I've been spending most of my time on work, class, and getting myself back to a healthy lifestyle. Honestly, it's too hard! Especially when you were ask to work a double shift or night shift like last minute. And your time eventually get mess up again=/

Owh:( I miss home badly when I first got back. It's hard to believe that you'll woke up in the middle of the night and find yourself in tears or wetting the pillowcase. I suppose STRESS has push me up to such a limit!

There's so much that I really miss back home. I don't know but somehow I guess it must be quiet at home now. I seems to be making noise or perhaps I talk.. and talk for the day!=D I miss moments where everyone treat me like a baby. You'll never get daddy who get rids of the fish bones because he knows you'll never have it if you gotta do it yourself. You'll never get mummy that try to cook whatever you like when you're home=D You'll never have brother that get you food all the time like you were gonna starve and make fun of you like a kids! And you'll never get a sister to have pillow talk with you and sleeping together=) or probably hits you in the middle of the night.. *evil*

That's the difference of being home and Adelaide:) there's so much memories with friends and cousins where you grew up together. There'll be heaps of silly stories that you could never imagine. 2 yrs it's not gonna be short! But perhaps that's how life is, when you wanted something better, you'll have to work hard or give up something.

Life in Adelaide is great too! But it's more to a planned and organized life. My day has always been planned in advance of a month according to my roster and time table. I'll have to be on my own most of the time. But I reckon I'm a lucky girl. I have a great workplace, and having those lovely and caring colleague. I felt warmth and you guys just gave me all the happiness especially I'm so far away from home at this age:) Not to forget about those old people that I'm taking care of=D Your thanks means a lot to what I did for you, a big smile would be worth it=) Honestly, I'm enjoying my time with you all, getting to spend time with the oldies was part of my life. Thanks for looking after me, and being so caring when I was so tired from work.

Out of work, I have some social life too:) It's acceptable to be insane sometimes, that creates some memorable moments in life! Sometimes I'm so afraid of losing all of these. But somehow, things get complicated when you grow up, and that'll be another chapter of life right?

I really wonder if it's a right decision of getting into Flinders University which seems so tough compared to UniSA? But perhaps, I want something better.. And obviously it's not gonna be easy to get it.. But I suppose, the outcome would be fruitful=D So, Gambateh Michelle! It's a good thing trying to hold on till I get there:)

There's always matter I couldn't even explain in my life. As I said, it's out of my capability to differentiate the line between a friend or something more than that. But perhaps, I'm always glad to have you<3 At least I realize that I've been relying on you for the past 2 yrs and even up till now. We never know what will happen in the future since it's unpredictable. I know it's time to let go of something that doesn't worth it and go on for something better or perhaps someone who deserves it! I never know fate could be in such a unexplainable way and I always wonder why is that? If I was given a chance, I hope the story would end as I wished=D Unfortunately, it's not up to me, and we'll see what will happen. Sometimes I found myself kind of stubborn or stupid to only realize things when it's already over=/ In between being harsh and letting go, I always give up!

Anyway, 'Rock n Roll' Michelle! You need more faith to hang on there=D

2 comments:

Luxury Hotels said...

Beautiful Looking

Wedding Supplier said...

wonderful all pictures and looking good.