Sunday, May 15, 2011

Never say never=D

Mind me, it's not Justin Bieber. But just 'Never Say Never'! Believe me, as once upon a time, I believe in what I think will and should be. But, I learnt a lesson. Just as what I've experience, a person that once I'm trying to make fun of with all kind of impossibilty became one of the most important people in my life now. I didn't say never, but I have that kind of thought that it is not gonna happen on me.

Somehow and somewhere in my life, I need to seriously relax. This kind of worried and tense life might drive me INSANE one day! No kidding. There is so much things to be settled and I have no clue on where about I should begin with. It is not that I have no one to share with what I'm thinking. But it's just not ME having to share what's bothering me. Not that I don't trust anyone, but it's just a kind of insecurity trying to reveal something. Furthermore, I absolutely hate getting comments instead of just listen and trying to support me.

Don't ask me why, I know sometimes I look depressing. I might be, but as I ever mentioned, I'm a girl that you would never understand what's in my mind. Don't try too hard to get rid of my protective cover, as you won't get anything if I have no intention to let it be. I'm undeniable the typical saggitarius, love freedom, being optimistic judging by the appearance, but in fact, I might be just pretending that it's not a big deal. You'll never know that when I'm back alone, it'll be a sleepless night.

I'm really planning to go away for a holiday. Probably on my own or I'll see how it goes. For no reason, I just need some moments to be left alone. Thinking back what had happened all these while and recharge my energy level. But I don't think it'll happen until after 13 June. The roster is already up till a month time. I don't think I could take off those shift just to disappear for a few days. Being honest, I care so much about what others said. Once is good enough to be ignore but twice is more than enough. Can I take control of my life instead? I'll seek for help when I think there's a need.

0 comments: