Saturday, February 18, 2012

♥My New Year Resolution♥

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I updated what I'm up to. Somehow I seems to have a kinda busy life. Hmm, still the daily chores and old routines. I know February is about to come to an end, and yet I'm actually writing my new year resolution now. Ooopss! Sorry for unable to keep things updated. Anyway, I'm trying my best to keep things up to scratch. It'll be a bit to talk about here.

It's a new year for me. It'll be a new life, taking on a new role at work, will be working with the organisation for 2 yrs on next week. New Uni life too! I'm kind of excited but anxious at the same time. I knew I chose a different path from everyone else. No looking back but time to strike for the best, leave no regrets and prove things right=D I knew I'll need lots of hardwork this year. Things won't be easy especially in such a high reputation Uni. I could only try my best and focus on things as much as possible. It's tougher when I have to deal with work at the same time, things seems different when you have greater responsibility. Somehow, it double ups the pressure when you're trying to afford your living expenses and trying to pay off your fees. It doesn't take you anywhere thinking of how hardworking you gotta be for all of this.

I think I'll need heaps of effort concentrating on both studies and work. Just somehow, my life equation for the next 2 year would be:
Family(25%)+ study(25%)+ work(25%)+ friends(25%)=100%

I just want it to be this way. No relationship for me I suppose. Maybe it's too much, kinda scary or just simply too complicated. Like what I mention, I'm single, but not available. Right now at the moment, I need to focus on study and work. I'm sorry and I do felt bad. But I gotta somehow go on with my life and think about it when it's the time. I appreciate for all the things I have and what people have done to me. I had a pretty good Valentines Day, we never knew what's gonna happen in the future, but I'm content with what I have. I'm always feeling lucky for everything.

In this new year, I don't want to disappoint my family and most importantly my parents. I don't want them to worry about me at this age. And I remember promising dad to study hard towards my dream. Perhaps it is not too late to realize when I came to Adelaide that how much they have sacrifies to bring me closer to my future. I have to be responsible for my own life and work hard towards what I'm anticipating. I always have a wish and hopefully could make that come true soon. At the moment, I'll keep that as a mystery=P

I suppose at the moment, I've clarified my new year's resolution. I always wanted to go around Australia when I'm still studying, and I've crossed off one more state now! It's just Sydney, Canberra and Tasmania to go=) Just came back from Brisbane, and I absolutely love it! Great place and not to forget with people that I appreciate in life=)

In a nutshell, I suppose I just wanna stay sweet and have a great year♥♥

6 comments:

Unknown said...

good job~
wish you happy every day~

Restaurant Brugge said...

nice post thanks

business economy world said...

awesome post thanks 4 sharing this post with us

tegel outlet said...

Great pots and your looks pretty Thanks for sharing

property dealer in Delhi said...

nice post i like it

Anonymous said...

祝好运