Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm back ♥

Yes, I realized I've been away for almost a year! Sorry for not updating anything at all. It has been a hectic year in 2012. My 1st year in uni as a 2nd year student, YES it is stressing out me! It's not easy to be like an iron woman, so I got sick for a few times last year especially when it's all the burning midnight oil completing my assignment time. Trying not to be a slack ass, but it seems quite impossible with work and tiredness to deal with. Perhaps I'm getting OLD! And yes! I'm officially 21! Had a great celebration but a long night shift on my birthday night =( Well, someone used to tell me, think about the money my dear! Not being money minded but perhaps it's essential at the moment.

I've set plenty of goals in 2012, I wonder if I've fulfill all of them. Well, there is one that I'm sure I failed to accomplish. I was so determine to stay single for the last year, but I didn't managed to. Someone steal my heart! Hahaha... I don't know if this is a good decision, but I hope time will prove the love to me. At least all of these that I have ever done would be worth it for my fragile little heart that I have. Thanks for everything too! Life is weird, I mean I can't really have a word to describe it. But I have never imagine to be with someone that I used to always see at the bus stop but rarely speak too. And I knew I was wrong being judgmental by look and behavior. I mean you weren't like what I thought you are, a lot better than I thought. I suppose everything happened for a reason.

Sometimes I wish I have super power that I could read people's mind, but I'm so afraid of knowing the truth. I wish I have more confidence with myself that I would accept the good things in my life happens because I deserve them but not just a luck. I don't have the strongest heart that I wanted to go through so many ups and down in my life. So I wish my life would just be simple and easy, Sounds quite impossible.

Nothing much that I would hope for this year, it has already been a good start having a holiday at Sydney, feels like dream come true. I'm just hoping for a good start and good ending for uni and graduate as a Registered Nurse. Not to forget about being love by people around me and loving my family more, and perhaps if I could afford to be home. Currently in homesick mode, yes it has been nearly 15 months since I last went home. I suppose this is gonna be the first time for me to not be home for at least 2 yrs. Anyway, be strong Michelle=)

1 comments:

賴秋萍 said...

0401視訊網
x543視訊交友網
x543視訊交友網
真人秀視頻聊天室
x543視訊交友網
x543視訊交友網
0401視訊網
x543視訊交友網
x543視訊交友網
真人秀視頻聊天室
x543視訊交友網
x543視訊交友網
夫妻真人秀視頻聊天室
夫妻視頻秀聊天室
夫妻真人秀視頻聊天室-裸聊直播間
夫妻真人秀視頻聊天室
夫妻視頻秀聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
打飛機專用網
夫妻真人秀視頻聊天室
夫妻視頻秀聊天室
夫妻真人秀視頻聊天室-裸聊直播間
夫妻真人秀視頻聊天室
夫妻視頻秀聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
同城視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
0401影音視訊聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
免費視訊
台灣甜心女孩視訊
漾美眉視訊交友
Q女孩真人視訊
真人秀視頻聊天室
真人秀視頻聊天室
免費寂寞交友聊天
台灣甜心辣妹視訊
台灣視訊聊天室破解
影音視訊聊天室
真人美女視頻交友
一對一免費視訊聊天室
台灣麗人視頻聊天室
台灣麗人視頻聊天室
真人秀聊天視頻網站
真人秀聊天視頻網站
免費午夜聊天室
免費午夜聊天室
在線視頻語音聊天室
在線視頻語音聊天室
免費語音視頻聊天室
免費語音視頻聊天室
同城視頻聊天室
同城視頻聊天室
視頻聊天網
視頻交友
真人勁歌熱舞
真愛旅舍
視頻交友
視頻交友
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室