Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm back ♥

Yes, I realized I've been away for almost a year! Sorry for not updating anything at all. It has been a hectic year in 2012. My 1st year in uni as a 2nd year student, YES it is stressing out me! It's not easy to be like an iron woman, so I got sick for a few times last year especially when it's all the burning midnight oil completing my assignment time. Trying not to be a slack ass, but it seems quite impossible with work and tiredness to deal with. Perhaps I'm getting OLD! And yes! I'm officially 21! Had a great celebration but a long night shift on my birthday night =( Well, someone used to tell me, think about the money my dear! Not being money minded but perhaps it's essential at the moment.

I've set plenty of goals in 2012, I wonder if I've fulfill all of them. Well, there is one that I'm sure I failed to accomplish. I was so determine to stay single for the last year, but I didn't managed to. Someone steal my heart! Hahaha... I don't know if this is a good decision, but I hope time will prove the love to me. At least all of these that I have ever done would be worth it for my fragile little heart that I have. Thanks for everything too! Life is weird, I mean I can't really have a word to describe it. But I have never imagine to be with someone that I used to always see at the bus stop but rarely speak too. And I knew I was wrong being judgmental by look and behavior. I mean you weren't like what I thought you are, a lot better than I thought. I suppose everything happened for a reason.

Sometimes I wish I have super power that I could read people's mind, but I'm so afraid of knowing the truth. I wish I have more confidence with myself that I would accept the good things in my life happens because I deserve them but not just a luck. I don't have the strongest heart that I wanted to go through so many ups and down in my life. So I wish my life would just be simple and easy, Sounds quite impossible.

Nothing much that I would hope for this year, it has already been a good start having a holiday at Sydney, feels like dream come true. I'm just hoping for a good start and good ending for uni and graduate as a Registered Nurse. Not to forget about being love by people around me and loving my family more, and perhaps if I could afford to be home. Currently in homesick mode, yes it has been nearly 15 months since I last went home. I suppose this is gonna be the first time for me to not be home for at least 2 yrs. Anyway, be strong Michelle=)

0 comments: